Monday, November 8, 2010

Little Updates

Oh hum.. A few little updates here and there, not much with almost 10 months to go.. that would be tomorrow..

We have a monogram that we bought from http://www.weddinglogodesigns.com/ it was 24.99 and well worth it. The time we could of spent making these would of exceeded the 24.99 mark

We are planning on putting these on rally towels to use after the ceremony rather than the ribbon wands. We will probably order those soon too..

Oh I got my dress last month as well I got it from David's Bridal and it's something that I never thought I would get but loved it one me: this is the link to it View Dress

This Friday we are going Flower Girl dress shopping, I'll get pictures and post them afterwards.  

Honeymoon might also be booked this week.

It's feeling like we are so close to being done, but so far away.. 

1 comment:

  1. The dress is absolutely beautiful! Love it! Yey for progress!

    ReplyDelete